We combine material worlds
Alongside product and process engineering, chemistry and materials sciences represent an important pillar of Nanogate-Technologie®.
Based on chemical nanotechnology, Nanogate combines the classic worlds of the organic and inorganic materials with the varied properties of nano materials. Tailor-made combinations can hence be programmed based on customer and market requirements.
Based on our competences in the chemistry, materials science and engineering sectors, we develop nano composites with chemical nanotechnology and also integrate the nano formulations produced from these in the products of our customers.
By doing this, we systematically apply our chemical know-how from procedures and processes, e.g. in colloid chemistry or the sol-gel chemistry, in order to develop nano-structured materials that then find their application in our customers’ products and processes.
Our competence in chemistry and materials
- Use of almost any basic material (precursors)
- Use of various procedures of chemical nanotechnology
- Programming varied material properties and functionalities
- Fusion of organic and inorganic material worlds
- Development of complex nano-structured materials and nano composites
- Fast “time-to-market” by applying finished technology platforms
- Optimization of nano formulations for the future customer applications
- Material production in an independent, completely quality-assured production environment
Our current technology platforms (functionality)
To enable product requests to be implemented as quickly and efficiently as possible, Nanogate has transformed its expertise in chemistry and materials sciences into mature technology platforms. Each of these technology platforms in turn incorporates a large number of complete systems which have already been proven in practice and utilised in the respective markets. These provide the ideal starting point for customers’ product refinement projects and can be combined with one another to create multifunctional systems.
- Surface energy
- Barrier properties
- Tribological properties
- Electrical functions
- Optical functions
- A wide range of additional functions (e.g. antibacterial)
*Our technology platforms are being constantly developed and expanded.